AXIS HMS SGL Carabiner
Climbing Technology HMS carabiner in hot forged light alloy with screw gate, large and wide opening, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery maneuvers and rescue operations.
- shape designed to guarantee correct axis work of the rope or devices;
- large size and ample space to facilitate the use of the half boatman knot, the anchoring of several ropes, straps, devices and rope maneuvers in general;
- accentuated double T profile, for an excellent weight / strength ratio;
- lightened and shaped shape, for a better grip;
- catch-free closure that avoids accidental snagging during use;
- ACL system, which allows to fix it to the harness service ring, stabilizing it and preventing the possibility of load on the minor axis.#
Size: 121 x 82 mm
Inner clearance: 24mm
Strength: 25/10/7 kN
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund/an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and mail your return the following address:
19 Hendon road
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your [return/exchange/return or exchange]. Please allow at least 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your [return/exchange/return or exchange]. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the email below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- [Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.]
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: