Click Up kit (with screw gate carabiner)
The CLICK UP is a manual braking belay device, specially designed for crag climbing, usable with all single ropes from Ø 8.6 ÷ 10.5 mm. It is compact and light, allowing you to secure a lead climber and top-rope climber by maneuvering the rope with both hands, and to lower it.
- allows you to give rope quickly and smoothly;
- it allows you to stop a fall simply by holding the free side of the rope;
- to lower, just a slight pressure on the tool and keep the tension of the rope unloaded with the other hand;
- optimized and usable with all single ropes from Ø 8.6 ÷ 10.5 mm;
- if the rope is inserted incorrectly into the device (rope sides reversed), thanks to the special V-shaped braking grooves, it still guarantees effective belaying, allowing you to brake and lower your companion without problems.
Warning: carefully read the instructions of the tool before use.
CLICK UP is supplied and must be used with the special CONCEPT SGL HC carabiner , with anti-wear anodizing and ACL system that prevents the possibility of load on the minor axis.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund/an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and mail your return the following address:
19 Hendon road
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your [return/exchange/return or exchange]. Please allow at least 14 days from the receipt of your item to process your [return/exchange/return or exchange]. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the email below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- [Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.]
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: